NEET full form
NEET Full Form-What is NEET exam ? It is a qualifying cum entrance examination notified under the ‘Regulations on Graduate Medical Education 1997 and BDS Course Regulations, 2007’ by the Medical Council of India.
National Entrance Eligibility Test
What is NEET?
• It is a qualifying examination notified under the ‘Regulations on Graduate Medical Education 1997 and BDS Course Regulations, 2007’ by the Medical Council of India.
• NEET is conducted for admission to MBBS course in India in medical/dental colleges run with the approval of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India.
• More than one lakh students prepare for the examination with the help of training and coaching institutes across India and abroad.
• It is conducted in two sessions in a year i.e. in the months of May/June and September/October.
• A total of 180 questions are asked and the candidates will have a three-hour time for answering them.
•For every wrong answer, a candidate will lose one mark.
NEET Eligibility :
You must be graduating from any recognised Board or university and have passed class 12 examination with physics, chemistry and biology as optional subjects or a public examination of equivalent nature with physics, chemistry and biology as compulsory subjects at 10+2 level. Application Process The application process of the NEET-UG will begin from 10th May and continue up to 18th May. The eligible candidates will be called for counselling at any time after final allotment of vacancies.
Step 1: Go to the official website for NEET UG (nbe.edu.in).
Step 2: Click on the link to download Admit Card.
Step 3: In the provided fields, enter your roll number and other credentials required.
Step 4: Click on login.
NEET Application Process :
The application process for NEET 2018 is starts in October . Interested candidates who wish to apply for the exam can follow the instructions given below. NEET 2018 Eligibility: The NEET application does not require a particular number of the marks in the qualifying exam. . Candidates must also note that the candidates must have secured minimum 50 per cent marks in the qualifying exam for the General category candidate. The number of candidates who qualify from each of the categories depend upon the number of candidates registered in each category. However, there is no upper age limit for the candidates.
NEET Exam Date
NEET is conducted by CBSE . The examination will be conducted in English, Hindi, Urdu, Bengali, Assamese, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Telugu and Tamil. Candidates need to score at least 50% marks to be eligible for NEET . NEET Examination Timing will be conducted for three hours from 2:00PM to 5:00PM on the scheduled date of the exam. Steps to check NEET Exam Exam 2018:
Step 1: Log on to the official website – cbseneet.nic.in
Step 2: Click on the NEET link
Step 3: In the provided fields, enter the required details Step
4: Click on submit Step
5: Download the same and take a printout for future reference NEET Exam Date The counselling for NEET will be held in the month of August. The dates will be notified soon.
FAQs about NEET :
- The Question Papers for NEET shall be based on a syllabus notified by the Medical council of India which is available on website
- Application form for NEET can be submitted only online through website www.cbseneet.nic.in
- It is not necessary to take Maths to appear in NEET.
- There is no limit for number of attempts. However Eligibility for admission for MBBS/BDS courses will be subject to Medical Institutions/University.